Your immune system protects your body from illness and disease. You have only one body. The best way to protect it against viruses and bacteria is to keep it function properly. In other words, your body needs balance and harmony to feel great. Many illnesses, for example, stomach upset, headache, and heart disease are linked to stress. Improve your Stress-Anxiety
Five Tips For Your Immune System
- Food- Adding antioxidants to your diet is essential for a healthy immune system. You find antioxidants in many fruits and vegetables. As a result, your immune system combats better free radicals and keep your DNA from damage. Choose healthy fat and stay away from junk food if you want to keep your body working correctly.
- Water- Drink plenty of water during the day. Coffee, juice and pop are not water. Your body needs enough water to process the food and eliminate all the waste.
- Exercise-It’s one of your best ally to add to your daily routine. Exercise helps your body to defend itself from a variety of pathogens. Therefore, by implementing activity, you keep your body strength, balance and flexibility. Those who regularly exercise have fewer illnesses and inflammation. Keep moving!
- Reduce stress- Understand the effect pressure has on your mental and physical is crucial. The anxiety puts down your immune system; thus, you catch viruses, bacterias, and other illnesses more easily. Implement relaxing techniques in your daily routine. Improve your Stress-Anxiety
- Sleep- A good night’s sleep for at least eight hours, support your immune system to do his job and recover from your aches and pains. Don’t overlook the benefits of sleeping. Your mind and body are ready for the next day after a great night of sleep.
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
Foods to Boost Your System
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
By adding the right foods to your plate, you get the nutrition needs to have a healthy mind and body. It can be hard to know where to find a good nutrient in the food. The guide is here to help and support your immune system and health in general.
- Vitamin C– It’s a great booster, mainly if you deal with stress. You find the vitamin C in all citrus fruits. In other words, these fruits are delicious by simply peeling off the skin or squeeze to make a juice. Oranges and lemons are the ones people most know as citrus fruits globally, but you can add clementine, grapefruits, lime, mandarine, tangerine, kumquat and guava. Vitamine C is excellent for your teeth, immune system and to keep away infectious disease. Most importantly, detoxify the chemicals and toxins from the bloodstream and absorb iron in the body. Kiwi, strawberry, red and green pepper, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussel sprout, spinach, kale, and broccoli are also charged with vitamin C.
- Vitamin D- plays a crucial role in the fight against several infections. You find vitamin D in egg yolks, beef liver, fatty fish like salmon, tuna, swordfish or sardines, fish liver oils, and mushrooms. Unfortunately, vitamin D isn’t in lots of foods, so some foods have vitamin D added to them. One of the natural ways is the sunshine; by staying under the sun for 15 minutes per day. I recommend you take some supplements to have your daily vitamin D intake. Many experts believe that people should consume at least 1,000 IU (25 mcg) daily.
- Zinc- is an essential mineral in the production of immune cells. A low level of zinc can trigger your immune system. It’s vital to have enough in your body.
You find it also, in lean meat, oyster, tofu, dairy, and oatmeal.
Ten Herbs to keep a strong immunity
To stay healthy, you have to keep your immune system strong. To do that, use the natural way via foods, spices and roots. Add more of them daily.
- Turmeric- Studies show Turmeric has anti-carcinogenic and anti-oxidant properties.
- Ginseng- help your immune system by regulating immune cells that support your body to fight the threats.
- Garlic- Add Garlic to your meal. It’s beneficial for your immune system since it contains allicin. Allicin has antibacterial properties.
- Echinacea- One of the best herbs for keeping your body of microbial infections. It’s useful in fighting bacteria and viruses.
- Elderberry- The berries from this herb boost your immune system. Not advisable to take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Green tea- Neutralize free radicals in your body, and protect your immune system against any damages.
- Ginger- Is a great immune system booster. Add in your food or your lemon tea.
- Cinnamon- Fight inflammation and helps keep off infections away from you.
- Cayenne pepper- Use it to activate your system to treat cold and flu. It’s a good antioxidant.
- Honey- It’s not a herb but excellent to keep your body healthy to fight. Add with your green tea, with a bit ginger, lemon and cinnamon, and you have an explosive cocktail to fight the bacterias and viruses.
Keep your body natural defence
Your health is your wealth, and the best natural defence for your body is not hard to reach. You may need to change your diet and lifestyle to get where you want to be. Remember, you are always in control of what is best for yourself. Here are ten tips to strengthen your immunity naturally.
- The sun is one of your best ally, approximately 15 to 20 minutes every day.
- Go outside and breath the fresh air, walk-in nature daily for a minimum of 20 minutes. It’s suitable for your mental and physical.
- Sleep enough, eight hours by night.
- Eat whole plant foods, and toss the junk.
- Add into your food healthy fat.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Limited the sugar, or if you feel strong enough, stop it completely.
- Exercise every day for 20 minutes.
- Keep your stress level low. Too much stress harms you.
- Make sure you get enough vitamins from your meals.
Be kind to you, some changes are comfortable, and some others take time to implement. Indulge yourself by adding some other tools to be successful in your journey. Importance of self-care
Need guidance and support send me a text via:
or fill out the form below