I decide to write about a different topic today. The reason is simple; when I saw this post via twitter, I urge to explain a sociopath vs a non-conformist. Often people use words they have no idea the significant. I am not surprised anymore with the media who want to bring people down because they cannot or do not want for different reasons wear a mask, supporting the insanity in the so-called” New Normal.” Knowledge is power!
Let’s start with Sociopath and what is truly the signification.
A person with a personality disorder manifests itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour and a lack of conscience. http://Oxford Dictionaries
People with ASPD, Anti Social Personality Disorder, can’t understand other’s feelings. They break the rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause. They play mind games to control and manipulate others. Sociopaths are charismatic and charming. They have two faces, and it may be hard to spot them.
Sociopathy is a pattern of antisocial behaviours and attitudes. It includes manipulation, deception, aggression, and a lack of compassion for others. Sociopaths may or may not break the law, but they exploit and manipulate others by violating trust.
A person who does not conform to an accepted pattern of thought or action. Or characterized by behaviour that does not conform to generally accepted practices. A person who refuses to fit as to established customs, attitudes, or ideas. Someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action. Not conforming to established traditions or doctrines, especially in religion. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/
A non-conformist think outside the box and do some researches. They do not trust everything they hear, read and always do their homework to know the truth. And the best, they are critical thinkers. They know who they are, and the best way to live their life is to be themselves.
People with an antisocial personality disorder often violate the law and become criminals. They lie, behave with violence, are impulsive, and may have problems with substance abuse. People with this disorder can’t fulfill their responsibilities related to family, work or school, because of these characteristics.
- Aggression toward people and animals
- Destruction of property
- Serious violation of rules, disregard for right and wrong
- Dishonest, persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
- Use of charm to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure
- Arrogant with a sense of superiority and too dictatorial
- violate the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty
- Hostile, and significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence
- Lack of empathy and remorse for harming others
- Risk-taker or dangerous behaviour with no regard for the safety of self
- Poor or abusive relationships
A non-conformist person is not sick, and it’s not a behaviour disorder, No symptoms to show. Understand what a non-conformist is, helping you to know the truth about people who looks outside a box. No, this is not contagious, and open you more doors of what the society wants you to believe. If you have those traits, congratulation, as you are a non-conformist and think for yourself, not like the mass wants you to believe or put you inside one of their boxes. In a word, you are a free thinker.
Are you a non-conformist?
- You don’t force yourself to like something you do not care for, only to fit with people. You are not afraid to be different from others and have your trend.
- Expressing your ideas with passion, talking about everything and bringing to others a new way to see things; from another point of view. An open mind is what makes you unique.
- You are not an admirer of the pop stars and don’t put them on a pedestal as you know they are just like you. Meaning theirs are humans just like the rest of us.
- Real non-conformists don’t have only one political view that adheres to a particular party. They take from both what is right with their values, believes and judgment, or can create one to fit their needs and wants.
- Book lovers and avid to learn.
- You don’t have cable and prefer using your time doing something else. Instead of losing time in front of the mainstream and the brainwashing, the news tries so hard on the population.
- Knowledge is power, and you use that to your advantage. You know something is wrong in the world, as history repeat by himself until a change is made, not for worse but for better.
- Well-being, mentally and physically, is part of your way of life. You understand the Importance of self-care, eating healthy, and the reason Your health is your wealth, not the reverse.
- Living your real life is your motto, simple, happy and loving life with people you cherish.
- Shopping locally to help the small producers, organic and fresh.
- You dislike being forced to do stuff or putting a show of fake friends because you’d rather be guiding themself for themself. They stay true of who they are.
Now having a complete understanding of a sociopath. Do you think people who cannot or do not want to wear a mask are sociopath or non-conformist? I saw many people without a mask doing social distancing and a muzzle closer to everybody. Knowledge is a powerful tool to add to your toolbox. Think for yourself and do your research. Do not trust what the media want you to think, but learn to think for yourself. It’s better to stand alone instead of following the mass who decide to be ignorant of the truth.
The truth is scary, but ignorance is a choice. Knowledge is power.
You can text Catherine with your questions
or Used the form below