What is a Life Coach?
A life coach is someone that looks to empower others by helping them, meet and exceed their goals in both their personal and professional lives.
As a professional, I provide the drive and guidance to clients like you, who need to improve their careers, relationships, and lives in general.
I help clients to:
- Recognize their skills and dreams
- Refocus their life’s goals
- Move past challenges that stand in the way of those goals
What is a Wellness Coach?
As a Wellness Coach, I support my clients to find the motivation and tools to gets to their physical and emotional health goals.
Those goals might include:
- Lose a few pounds
- Eat better
- Lower stress
- Being active with exercises
A Wellness coach guides you, make better general choices that fit your lifestyle.
Why would I need help?
There are many reasons. For instance, you might consider looking for one if you:
- Want to learn how to take advantage of your own strengths and talents
- Need some guidance on moving forward in your career
- Do not know what to do about a major life decision, such as a move, promotion, separation,…
- Do not have an acceptable work-life balance
- Have a lot of stress and/or anxiety
- Are not as healthy as you would like to be
How do I work with a coach?
First, You will sit down with Catherine A. over the phone, online, or in person. The sessions will range from 15 minutes to 1 hour. During that time, You will talk about what you want to accomplish.
Through the questions, I will ask you, together we will define your goals and the challenges that could stand in your way. Then we will outline the steps you will need to take to achieve those goals.
You will have homework assignments, things to think about or do between our coaching sessions to work toward your goals.
I offer my support and guidance along the way and will hold you accountable for achieving your goals. You will not be alone!